Class Information for Pulaski Park Rules Two Week Camp
For Students Entering 5th - 12th grade (Before Registering, Please Update Your Child's Grade Level)
- Monday, July 1, 2019 - Saturday, July, 13, 2019
- No Class on Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Regular Camp time: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 3:30pm; Performances on Saturday, July 13th at 3:00pm & 6:30pm
- 2 Performances:
- Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 3:00pm and 6:30pm (All students will be in both shows. Students will arrive at 1:30pm and will stay between the two shows. Please send students with a dinner to eat between the two shows)
- Camp and Performance takes place at Crystal Theatre at Ben Franklin Center 66 Bayview Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854.
- Please only park in our parking lots on Bayview Ave. and Hillside St. Enter through the theatre doors.
- NO Parking in the lot off of Flax Hill Rd. Thank you in advance.
Deposits paid for summer camp tuition are non-refundable after May 15th, 2019
A great summer show featuring local composer Joan McFarland’s exciting, uplifting music!
What better way to spend the summer than performing in a show about kids at a summer camp. The play runs the gamut from wacky comedy (a neurotic, germ-phobic mayor and her/his eccentric council-people) to teen-age and pre-teen angst over broken friendships and unsettling life changes. Parts are nicely divided between the different age-groups making this a text-book ensemble show with good parts for all.
Learn to sing, dance and act in this fully staged production directed by certified teacher and long-time Crystal Theatre show director, Samantha Kulish-Fargione, choreographed by Char Fromentin of Dance Dimensions and musically directed by Crystal Theatre Artistic Director, Cheryl Kemeny. Debra Poruban is stage manager with Crystal Theatre show director Abby Gaines serving as acting coach and choreography assistant.