Class Information for Hungarian Nights One Week Camp
For Students Entering 6th - 12th grade (Before Registering, Please Update Your Child's Grade Level)
- Camp days and hours: Monday, July 22, 2019 - Thursday, July, 25, 2019: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- 5 Performances that will take place at various times on Thursday, July 25th, Friday, July 26th & Saturday, July 27th. Show times to be determined as the date gets closer.
- Students will be divided among the shows so that they do not have to appear in all 5 shows!
- Camp and Performance takes place at Crystal Theatre at Ben Franklin Center 66 Bayview Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854.
- Please only park in our parking lots on Bayview Ave. and Hillside St. Enter through the theatre doors.
- NO Parking in the lot off of Flax Hill Rd. Thank you in advance.
Deposits paid for summer camp tuition are non-refundable after May 15th, 2019
Sing, dance and act in the ensemble of Hungarian Nights, this year’s International Cultural Exchange Program!
You will learn the basics of Hungarian folk and gypsy dance with top instructors from Budapest, Hungary as well as learn to sing the chorus music of this challenging show directly from the composer, Crystal Theatre’s own artistic director, Cheryl Kemeny.
Work and perform as gypsies and peasants or wealthy vampires, side by side with the 20 visiting students from the Budapest Liget Dance Ensemble and our amazing professional and semi-professional cast of leads. (Student performers will be divided into appropriate groups and will be assigned to perform at certain shows so as not to physically overtax them!)