Class Information for Sally the Scourge One Week Camp
For Students Entering 4th - 9th grade (Before Registering, Please Update Your Child's Grade Level)
- Monday, July 29, 2019 - Saturday, August, 3rd, 2019
- Camp hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 3:30pm. Performance on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
- Performance:(if registration warrants, an additional performance will be added in the evening.)
- Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 3:00pm(Students arrive at 1:30pm)
- Camp and Performance takes place at Crystal Theatre at Ben Franklin Center 66 Bayview Ave. Norwalk, CT 06854.
- Please only park in our parking lots on Bayview Ave. and Hillside St. Enter through the theatre doors.
- NO Parking in the lot off of Flax Hill Rd. Thank you in advance.
Deposits paid for summer camp tuition are non-refundable after May 15th, 2019
It’s the late 1800’s in New England and women are coming into their own…to the point of even becoming pirates!
Be a part of young Sarah’s adventure when she learns on her 10th birthday that her great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother Sally was actually a pirate and that she might have left her a buried treasure. Sarah and her friends set out to prove it’s true as this musical shifts back and forth between present day Norwalk and an earlier time when women were pushed into arranged marriages and a group of them rebel, inciting the men of the town to hunt down the marauding pirates--only to discover they are all girls! Book and lyrics written by Margaret Jackins with music by Crystal Theatre's Artistic Director, Cheryl Kemeny.
Dive into this last camp of the summer directed by Joe Santaniello Jr. and Cheryl Kemeny! There are plenty of parts for both girls and boys. This musical gives student actors a chance to explore the differences between historical periods and how it can affect your performance and demeanor. Develop your singing voice and acting chops with musical professionals in a supportive and fun atmosphere!
Sessions Open for Registration